Hey Student Athletes!
Coronavirus is giving us all some interesting times to live in. Please read this letter from Coach Sally that explains the impact on athletics at Parkway for the 20-21 school year.
Below are the general athletic offerings at PCCMC. Sports in bold are hosted at Parkway; the rest are combined school teams.
Note: As many of our teams are in partnerships with other schools, this information is subject to change.
FALL SPORTS (begin middle of August)
- CHEERLEADING: Coaches: TBD
- GIRLS VARSITY VOLLEYBALL Coach: Ms Sally McGovern (begins August 13 at 9am in PCCMC gym)
- FOOTBALL (with South Philly High School) Coach: Dave Hand Practices are held at 10th and Mifflin streets at South Philly Super Site. Freshman football will begin in September.
- BOYS SOCCER (with Franklin Learning Center) Contact: Ben Moueddene
- CROSS COUNTRY (with South Philly HS) Contact: Brian Kelly
WINTER SPORTS begin Mid November
- BOYS VARSITY BASKETBALL-PCCMC Coach Laron Joyner
- GIRLS VARSITY BASKETBALL-PCCMC Coach Alex Buxbaum
- CHEERLEADING-PCCMC Coach TBD
- Badmitton (with FLC) Coach TBD
- Indoor-Track (with Ben Franklin) contact: Ms Pat Brown
- Wrestling (with South Philly HS) Coach: Rob Schloss
SPRING SPORTS begin the beginning of March
- BOYS VARSITY VOLLEYBALL – PCCMC Coach: Sally McGovern
- CO-ED TRACK – PCCMC coach: TBD
- Girls Softball (with FLC) Coach: Megan Condit-Shaw
- Boys Baseball (with FLC) Coach: William Mirsky
- Boys and Girls Lacrosse (with South Philly HS) Coach: Rob Schloss
Crew with PCR is all year round with Philadelphia City Rowing contact : PCR email
Questions? Contact Coach Sally Mcgovern!